Appointments: 04-3951530 Emergency: 050-4442164


How to relocate your pet Before an airline can accept your dog for transport or travel, a representative must see a recent health certificate supplied by your veterinarian.

Your veterinarian will need to examine your pet in the consulting room before they can fill out the Health certificate. This certification is valued for 7 to 10 days only.Some of the countries which are EU members need EU certification as well which should be provided by the veterinarian.

Some of the countries they need a test which is called Rabies Titer Antibody test. This test should be done minimum 21 days after the vaccination date and should be sent to UK. The result will be ready within 2 weeks time. This test is valid lifetime as long as you do not miss the due date for rabies vaccine.Check the airline you wish to travel on for the latest rules on how far in advance you can get your health certificate.

HomeAbout UsProductsPet RelocationGalleryContact us
We accpect payments via cash and cards